Tommi Avant, PGA
Lone Tree Assistant Professional/Instructor
- Class A PGA Professional (A-8)
- 2018-19 Srixon/Cleveland Golf All-America Scholar
- Learned under GOLF’s Top 100 Teacher & Swing Coach, Terry Rowles, PGA UK and PGA Hall of Fame, Mike Adams
- Student/Advocate of Terry and Mike’s Ultimate Golf Lesson
- 2019 Low Professional in New Jersey Open
- Participant in 2020 Metropolitan Open in Caldwell, NJ
- 2022 - SWPGA Match Play Champion
- 2022 - SWPGA Assistant Player of the Year
- 3x Qualifier for PGA National Assistants Championship
$110 for 1 Hour - Non Members
$85 for 1 Hour - Members & Juniors
$50 for ½ Hour - All Lessons
Ben Weir, PGA
(PGA Class A-14)
Lone Tree Advanced Golf Instructor & Coach
(PGA CPP) Certified Professional Program
Offering advanced golf instruction and coaching, Ben is able to take your game to the next level whether you play for enjoyment, a high school or college team, or competitively on a professional tour.
- Mentored/Trained under three of Golf Digest's Top 25 Instructors: Butch Harmon, Mike Malaska, and Stan Utley
- Mentored/Trained under Illinois PGA Hall of Fame instructor: Ed Oldfied
- Mentored/Trained under Golf Digest's 100 Top Instructors: Dan Campbell
Contact Ben to create an individualized package to meet your golfing goals.
Adults: $150/hr or $75/30 minutes
- $275 - 4 thirty minute lesson package
- $375 - 3 hour adult lesson package
- $400 - 4 hour junior lesson package
- $700 - 6 hour adult lesson package
Option 1: Instruction at Lone Tree
- 9am-3pm Golf School conducted at Lone Tree Golf Club
- Includes lunch and green fees
Option 2: Ben will come to you
- $1250 Out of State/Country per day plus travel expenditures
*All golf schools are tailored to the customer upon request
Cell Number: 602.391.7100
Call or text Ben to schedule your appointment
Lone Tree Golf Instructor
It’s time to elevate your golf game! Coach Steff can help you get there, and she will make sure you have fun during the process!
- Originally from Anchorage, AK, Stephanie moved to AZ when she was a kid. We won’t talk about how many decades ago that was! She started her golf journey the summer before seventh grade and was instantly hooked. BEST GAME EVER! She practiced all the time and spent her middle school years playing in skins games with her dad and his friends.
- Following an elite junior golf career Stephanie played D1 college golf before taking time away from the game to raise her children. This golf hiatus ignited a new appreciation and love for the sport when she returned. Not only did she want to play the game for herself, but she wanted to teach others how to play, too. She realized she had a knack for pinpointing issues in golf swings, as well as for providing and explaining solutions.
- Today Stephanie competes in golf tournaments and enjoys working as a fundraiser at charity golf events all over the country. She is currently working on obtaining PGA membership, having passed her PAT (right here at Lone Tree!) with a low round of 67. She teaches highly successful women’s clinics and makes it her mission to draw more women into the game of golf. She takes her mentorship role with her junior students seriously, providing continuous support and open lines of communication.
- Lone Tree feels like home for Stephanie and she is grateful and honored to be a part of the family. The staff and members are the best. To be surrounded by such prestigious instructors on the range is a privilege. There’s no place like home!
- Not everybody is the same, nor are every golfer’s goals. Many people have different learning styles. Stephanie will work with you to develop a game plan that is tailored to your individual needs and tendencies. She is excited to be a part of your golf journey!
$90 for 1hr
$250 for three 1-hour lessons